Finally, a male review of Rodan+Fields Lash Boost. And no, not on me, but from my perspective on my wife.
Women, you know sometimes they say that men don’t always pay attention to the details, right? Absolutely not true!!! Kim started using the Lash Boost and within just a couple weeks, I looked into her beautiful eyes and her lashes literally looked like spider legs.
They were so long they were almost curling back up trying to play a game of tag with her eyebrows. I thought “Your lashes look like Betty and Veronica in the Archie comics – Oh my God, that stuff really works!”
I am a firm believer in products selling themselves and R+F Lash Boost is another great example of that in the R+F product line. Not only is it safe for those with contact lenses, but it can also be used on those eyebrows. If you purchase this product, it will not disappoint. You can get several months use out of it, so be sure to take that into consideration when analyzing cost.
Let me give you some of my own hard data to back up this claim and you make the decision for yourself.
Long lashes are a universal symbol of beauty
• Countless surveys show that men are more attracted to women with beautiful eyes, and eyelashes enhance the eyes.
• Having beautiful, full, longer eyelashes framing the windows of a woman’s soul is similar to placing a complimentary frame around a beautiful photograph.
• Long lashes can create a dramatic effect that can seduce even the most resistant men.
• Long lashes can make a woman’s eyes look wider and more open which has always been a sign of femininity.
• Women with longer lashes can take advantage of many more options for applying makeup.